Saturday, May 1, 2010

11 Month Old With Measles Signs And Symptoms

Knit & Crochet Blog Week - Revisit past has F / O



Theme of the day (translation by Knit Spirit ):

Revisit an old project ended
Make this return to a former project is completed. Explains state and utility an object that you have knitted or crocheted, be it a hat that your sister is at school almost every day or a pair of socks that you wore until gaps. Or maybe this sweater that you love too ... finally

Arrrrg, the worse it is not completed projects that I did not like ... Because there was no! I usually stop before you finish if it does not please me, or worse if I bothered to finish! And projects that I have not finished there is full, my biggest problem, I tackle a project and I forget it in a corner. Um, although was my biggest problem. Now I try to hound 2 or 3 large projects at once the story vary.
I currently have ... the red sweater that my sister gave me the "scarf" phildar, and the doll Frankie Jr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment