Yippee!
I got it!
After waiting 3 weeks for delivery between distance (Japan -> France) and the Icelandic volcano, it is a bit long ... But do not worry, they are!
Found on Ebay shop, I was tempted to order everything but there are not too anyway ... My choice fell on a sewing book and another hook, my two favorite creative leisure. I tried to choose books accomplishments simple, because after all it is Japanese, and no I do not speak Japanese!
But that does not look that hard, after my initial reading it is the sewing book is presented as are the bosses of French BURDA, and I know it! When the book of crochet, I found the symbols of points in another of my books (in French this time) but also video on a Japanese site ! With all that, if I can not bring ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment