That's it, I start a project from my Japanese Crochet Book ! A small handbag with a wire end, to go to weddings this summer. It is this model:
Except that I cheated a bit since I made the red rather than white. Right now I am red, I love red!
In any case, this model is easy to achieve, yet I understand the Japanese symbols. However ... I had trouble choosing the yarn and I got back to 4 times before finding the right size!
Finally, I opted for this: Hook 3mm thread size 5 DMC Petra (normally it hook for 1.75 / 2).
When I started the bag, round the middle, the project corrugated effect as if there were two times too many in the flower petals. It is because it's what I tried several sizes of hooks and son. Finally, it was enough just to pull on the ends of the petals to give them the right shape. I might try again with the first wire, much thicker, which I purchased ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment