Theme of the day (translation by Knit Spirit ):
Location, location, location
t'adonnes Where are you in your art? Is your favorite chair is your little box or do you like knit knitting in public ? Do you like to pick out, perhaps, or knit in the bath or in the pub?
Ah, that's a fun topic!
Usually I knit at home on the sofa surrounded by pillows and Totoro, with a good movie or a TV show or music!
But I happened to knit / crochet ... the train (full of times !!!), in an Irish pub with a beer with friends while the boys do the cooking and for the aperitif, or with friends during the movie according to pool mode KO .
I really want to try soon TTG: Knitting (tea) Giant, picnics and knitting in the sun. Only problem, two of my favorite activities are competing in summer juggling and knitting / crochet!
0 comments:
Post a Comment