Monday, April 26, 2010

Oral Herpes In A Toddler

Pattern Knit & Crochet Blog Week - Starting Out



So I begin today's topic is: How I started knitting and crocheting?

In fact I rather started by hacks, sewing dresses for my Barbie tubiques pants missed ... So mostly what dresses! My mommy let me use his generous sewing box ... Finally, it seems to me rather that I went there when she was not digging it: play with needles to 7 years is wrong!

Also in these ages, I liked tinkering shoeboxes to make doll houses, and manufacture anything cute for my dolls made from scraps of fabric, wool , carpet scraps, cardboard, plastic, glue, thread and needles! And all this, any alone as a great, waaaaaou! Because I wanted to make cute stuff, and apparently this is a taste that I stayed!

My first steps with the hook, it was with my mother: Necklaces, meshed with a No. 3 hook and wool RED! (Did you see that as I recall my Moune!) She taught me the basics small, but then I learned with books, magazines, found in the attic and bought. And as I was always under the theme "dolls", I was making little clothes for my mini mini smaller dolls: and yes smaller is faster and it's over!


For knitting, I started much later, the same principle was bored of knitting, I found it far too long to realize ! But then I realized that most of the commercially available models were knitted and I conquered my fear and I got into it! In the footsteps of my grandmother this time I started doing mini square ... But I really attacked big projects for 2 years only: scarves and caps ... and sweat that I still have not finished!


I'm back on the hook and find lots of websites on amigurumis: These charming little corny one realizes the hook, which are useless, but are so cute! Last winter my Christmas Tux crochet have quite liked! What motivates me to continue!


Voili voilou the story of my beginnings in crochet and knitting is an activity that I like because it is creative, zen, comfortable: wool very soft on the fingers sitting on the sofa 'in winter a good film is tip top!

0 comments:

Post a Comment