This time I'll copy-paste the translation of the theme of the day by Knit Spirit :
A charismatic boss
Write an article about a boss or project to which you aspire. Whether it's because you did not yet have the skills to make it or just because it seems to require much time and dedication, most people feel the need to aspire to something in their art. If you think you have no knowledge of any mountain to climb, say it!
Well then, my challenge of the moment, that seems totally insurmountable, it is learn to knit twists! I started studying it this weekend and my darling I even filmed in full reflection ... and raising his head to say no I got it!
Well, hey I was tired, but I'll do it!
And the goal is actually to make this:
Mittens Bella!
Yes, yes, Bella from Twilight!
Arg, I confess I am a fan, it's a little hard to take: I'm a fan of a movie working girls ... music and books especially! The actress, but less of the actor in fact ...
short, I deviate, this pattern is SubliminalRabbit . It's just my next goal, the more I see the photo and the more I tell myself it's gonna be hot ... I'm far from knowing everything to knit and crochet!
0 comments:
Post a Comment