It is still too cold and now that Christmas is over, it's my turn to have beautiful knitted and crocheted accessories! And, as it balances ... I took the opportunity to fulfill my stash of wool!
This is just an excuse actually, because I did not purchase any wool resulted ...
I intend to do these projects:
Nothing but comfort for the timid. I already started the blue snood. I did so in the technical torsades with snoods, and jacquard!
Oh, and I almost forgot! I also ordered from Rusk & Co. , enough to make a Dreaming Ondine:
The super boss Melusine is incut knitting with wool and I look forward to the ; receive. It's hand-dyed wool that sells the format of tangles rather than balls. It's going to change my Phildar! But as it is sent from Canada, he'll have to be patient ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment